Friday, January 7, 2011

Cookie Problem

After a very long process of trying to figure out this cookie thing, I finally made some process. I set my settings to where no cookies could be access at all which and personally I could not figure out what the problem was. I still had access to my everyday routine websites I go on. Facebook, Yahoo, CNN, ESPN, and Youtube I could all get on with no problem. It did not affect my computer websites in any way possible. I read some of the other blogs, and I heard of the struggles they were having. So I started asking myself why wasn't I having those same problems. To make sure that I was doing everything correctly, I called up my cousin, who is a computer wiz, and he said that I did everything correctly. So this brings me to my next question, did I solve the cookie problem? I have no idea. Does anybody have any suggestions of what might have went wrong? The way I see it, everything went right for me...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment