Thursday, January 13, 2011

Newspaper

I am a proud Nashville native, so my local newspaper is The Tennessean. I will admit, I am not big on reading the Tennessean newspaper. I prefer to listen to the news on the local news station. I feel that Nashville's local newspaper has transitioned smoothly into the digital era. You are able to find all types of news from local to national here on Tennessean.com. It is more advertisement on the website than in the newspaper. I also noticed that advertisement in the newspaper is based locally within the Nashville areas than on the website. So far I have not had any complaints on the content of the Tennessean and with me not being a regular reader of the newspaper, I sure enough do not have any complaints either. In my opinion, I find it easier to go on the website and read the news online.

No comments:

Post a Comment